Thursday 19 April 2018

Art Deco Step Fold Card


I'm a huge fan of folded cards so for a friends upcoming birthday I decided to try out a centre step fold card! I knew that I wanted it to be Art Deco themed and once I found the gorgeous image of these pretty ladies having tea I immediately knew that I wanted the colour scheme to be pink and gold!


As this was my first ever centre step card I followed this tutorial here - super easy to follow!


The pink and gold cardstock is from a pack of DCWV Samantha Rose - this is one of my favourite packs of cardstock because the soft pastel colours and touches of gold foil are just so lovely!


I found both the "Art Deco paper" and "Art Deco ladies" images on Pinterest.


I'm super happy with how this card turned out - I'm really into folded cards now and can't wait to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!