Friday, 14 December 2012

I Heart Christmas: Christmas TV Specials

I love it when one of my favourite TV Shows makes a special Christmas ep!!
 Here are a few of my favourites.
 - I basically should have just done “My favourite Christmas episodes of The Office” (which is all of them!)
 
Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas – Community.
This one is extra awesome because the characters are in stop motion animation form.
 
“The meaning of Christmas is that we give it meaning. To me, it used to mean being with my mom. Now, I guess it means being with you guys” Abed.
 
The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie – FRIENDS.
Pinned Image
Phoebe’s songs always crack me up!! This is my fave of Phoebe's songs!

Christmas Party – The Office.
Pinned Image
Jim gets Pam in Secret Santa and buys her the perfect gift. When Michael is disappointed with his gift from Phyllis he introduces “Yankee Swap” and Pam’s perfect gift ends up in Dwight’s hands!!!
<a href="http://www.jeffco.ca/chrspecials/the-office-us-christmas-party/">Name that Christmas special</a>
“Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It's like this tangible thing that you can point to and say, "Hey, man, I love you this many dollars worth." Michael Scott. 

The Pick – Seinfeld.
<a href="http://www.jeffco.ca/chrspecials/seinfeld-the-pick">Name that Christmas special</a>
Elaine decides to put her picture on her Christmas cards and Kramer agrees to be the photographer. Only problem is that she exposes just a little too much of herself!!
 <a href="http://www.jeffco.ca/chrspecials/seinfeld-the-pick">Name that Christmas special</a>
“Let me tell you, I didn't intentionally expose myself, but, now, I wish I had. For it is not me, but you who have been exposed, for I have seen the nipple on your soul!” Elaine Benes
 
Classy Christmas – The Office.
Pinned Image
When Holly returns to Scranton Michael insists on the best, and classiest, Christmas party ever!

Also Jim agrees to a snowball fight with Dwight, which he later regrets…
Pinned Image

A Christmas Carol – Doctor Who.
<a href="http://www.jeffco.ca/chrspecials/doctor-who-a-christmas-carol/">Name that Christmas carol</a>
The Doctor has to help save a spaceship that’s crashing by showing an old miser that he still has a heart.
<a href="http://www.jeffco.ca/chrspecials/doctor-who-a-christmas-carol/">Name that Christmas carol</a>
“Father Christmas, Santa Claus. Or, as I've always known him, Jeff.” The Doctor.
<a href="http://www.jeffco.ca/chrspecials/doctor-who-a-christmas-carol/">Name that Christmas carol</a>
“Ah, yes. Blimey. Sorry, Christmas Eve on a rooftop! Saw a chimney, my whole brain just went, ‘What the hell!’”
 - The Doctor.


There are soooo many more - The Cosby Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Golden Girls, Reba, The Simpsons – the list goes on -  maybe I’ll do a part two of this next week!

Do you have any favourite Christmas episodes you love to watch every year lovely??
I’ve also found this cool tumblr page dedicated to Christmas specials, check it out here!
Xx

2 comments:

  1. i love it when its not christmas and you are watching re-runs and the christmas based episode comes on...i feel like i'm sneaking a little bit of christmas in early!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!